The Town of Bonnyville will be hosting its first ever Town-Wide Garage Sale – June 9th,10th, and 11th.
Clear out the basement, garage and crawl space. This event is a great way for residents to find new homes for their unwanted stuff. The Town is coordinating a town-wide event of garage, yard and sidewalk sales where local residents and businesses can take advantage of the coordinated effort.
Highlight June 9th, 10th, and 11th on your calendars for the Town of Bonnyville’s town-wide garage sale.
First-time garage saler? See below for some information on the sale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Does it Work?
- Register on the Town-wide site and provide us with some information about your garage sale. Towny staff will approve submissions and add addresses to the map on this site. You’ll be provided a lawn sign (only 100 available) to further help you advertise your garage sale.
Is There a Cost to Participate?
Who Can Join?
- Anyone, all you need is an address within the Town of Bonnyville’s limits.
Can Businesses Join?
- Absolutely, but you will need to provide proof that you are having a separate sale or promotion rather than just offering regular business services/products.
When and Where Can I Pick Up My Garage Sale Sign?
- Register your address, dates and hours of operation here on the Town-Wide garage-sale site. Town staff will approve each submission and add the address to the online map. You’ll be provided a lawn sign (only 100 available) and your address will be visible on the map.
- Garage sale signs will be available for pick-up from the Town office beginning June 2nd – 8.30am-4.30pm.
Please fill out the form below if you would like your garage sale pinned on the map that will be made available the week of the Town-Wide Garage Sale.