Attention all plumbing, gas & electrical contractors
Effective immediately, there will be a 2 day turn over time on permits. Please plan for time to pull permits before work is commenced. Penalties will apply if the project is started prior to pulling the required permits. Thank you.
Gas & Plumbing Permit
Gas and Plumbing Permit
Read more on who needs a gas/plumbing permit and what is required.
- Plumbing_Permit_Form.pdf File size: 26 kB
- Gas_Permit_Form.pdf File size: 26 kB
A Building Permit is permission or authorization in writing to allow for commencing of construction. A Safety Codes Officer will review, approve and inspect your project, to ensure that it complies with the Alberta Building Code.
- 2022-Building-Permit-BONNYVILLE-TOWN.pdf File size: 487 kB
- 2022-Building-Permit-BONNYVILLE-TOWN-Fillable.pdf File size: 523 kB
Read more on when an electrical permit is needed and who can receive one.
- Electrical_Permit_Form.pdf File size: 26 kB
April 18, 2019
The Development Permit ensures that the proposed building, structure, or use of building or land meets the requirements of the Land Use Bylaw. A person shall not commence any development unless a Development Permit Application has been approved and a Development Permit has been issued.
- Sign_Permit_Application_Form.pdf File size: 697 kB
- Development_Permit_Application_Form.pdf File size: 246 kB
- Building_Permit_Application_Form.pdf File size: 512 kB