New*** - BizPal - Answer a short series of questions about your current or proposed business to create a customized list of the permits and licences you may need from all levels of government.
Business Licenses are required for:
- businesses or individuals providing goods and services within the Town of Bonnyville
- businesses based or located within Town limits.
- non-profit organizations operating within Town limits.
- All Home Occupations and Craft Sales
- all Home Party Sales
- any charitable or non-profit organization
- a person selling meat, fish or other farm produce that has been raised or grown by him/herself or fish of his/her own catching in the Province of Alberta.
- any business which operates solely for the purpose of providing goods or services to:
Business Licenses are not required for:
- the Town of Bonnyville.
- any business having a current business license at the location of a trade show or exhibition for a consecutive period of not exceeding 7 days without a separate business license being required for that location.
- any participant contracted to the operator of a Special Events and covered under a Special Events License.