Lakeland Family Resource Network
At the Lakeland Family Resource Network, we offer a welcoming and nurturing space for families with children aged 0-18 years of age in the community.We provide support that is culturally sensitive to the families we serve.
LFRN Hub Coordinator
Providing support to families in navigating and accessing community supports in Bonnyville, Cold Lake and St. Paul region.
- Family advocacy
- Information and referrals
Bonnyville LFRN Programs
Helping families build positive connections and nurturing relationships, through interactive programs, group sessions and one on one supports.
- Build on the strengths and skills of the family unit
- Increase natural supports
- Support healthy child development
- Building positive boundaries
- Discussions and strategies of managing difficult behaviours
When families need a helping hand, we are a place they can turn to for support.
Website: Home – Lakeland Family Resource Network (lakelandfrn.ca)
Self-referrals are welcome through our website
Contact the Hub Coordinator for more information: 780-201-3499